New to Jai? $20 for your first week of classes.
And then, once you’re hooked…
- $20 drop-in
- $15 student and yoga teacher drop-in
- $15 drop-in for classes after 5:30pm
- $180 10-class card (Valid 6 months, may be used for any class at Jai, including TRX.)
- $89 STUDENT Monthly Unlimited Yoga** (additional fee if class is de facto Private or Semi-Private)
- $150 Monthly Unlimited Yoga, Meditation and Pilates(less than $5 a class!)
**Unlimited monthly memberships cannot be frozen. Unlimited memberships auto-renew. TRX and Master* Pilates classes will not be included in monthly unlimited beginning September 9, 2013.
- Private Introduction Package: 3 Private sessions for $180
- Session for 1 Person, $60-$100 (rate depends on specific teacher)
- Session for 2 People, $50/per person
- Session for 3 People, $40/ per person
- Session for 4 People, $30/ per person
- More than 5 People: $25/ per person
Mats and towels are complimentary. A water cooler is available to fill bottles.
In an effort to make yoga accessible to all, Jai Yoga offers work-exchange opportunities to responsible, dependable students. Work in the studio in exchange for yoga classes. Don’t let anything get in the way of your practice. Inquire within, opportunities based on availability.